Sunday, May 19, 2013

Candles at CCC.

IMG_8633

Hi all!

For this week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges (#25), make a Holiday or Winter-themed card with candles. This was quite a challenge for me as I didn't own any stamps or images with a candle in it.

I ended up using this Taylored Expressions stamps called Treasure Life and made one jar into a candle. Tee hee!

IMG_8634

Sometimes, you have to improvise. I didn't have any paper with a candle on it either. My next step would've been to adhere a real (small) candle on a card :).

I got to use my scraps too. Not to mention, this was a stamped image that I was storing for a couple of years already!

Have a spectacular Sunday! Hope you get to visit the CCC blog for more info and DT inspiration!

1 comment:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Super stylish. Love it x