Saturday, May 4, 2013

Make Something Today!

IMG_8573

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!!

I am showcasing a card today and not a lay-out, but I thought the message was nice and clear: MAKE SOMETHING TODAY!

I got that brown paper bag message from Tina of Love. Life. Paper. It was packaging from some cards that I bought from her. But I know she sells this typographic goodness as well. So I thought I'd upcycle it. :)

Afterall, it went along well with Jo's new digi image - Girl Colouring from Time for Tea Designs. Isn't she cute? I love her long hair and I made those markers Copics, although Jo uses Promarkers. I also adore that pensive, day-dreamy look on her face.

One of my best friends once told me she didn't know how to daydream. I told her it was so easy...just look outside the window and stare at nothing but think of something. LMAO!!

IMG_8574

Talk to ya later,

2 comments:

Time For Tea Designs said...

Haha I totally love this Corinne & I love how you tell a story about what has inspired you to create! This is a fab card as always :D xx

eva said...

love this! perfect image and sentiment! have a great weekend!