Thursday, December 12, 2013

Blue Santa.

IMG_9849

Good Thursday to ya, folks!!

It's time to show you another Time for Tea Designs card. This one features Santa Hat. She is too cute! I love to keep things interesting so I colored a blue suit and hat for her. And this girl is so cute, she can pull off pretty much anything!

IMG_9851

And since I love making lists, I added in one of her own. That is, what she thinks is the best Holiday day ever!! And speaking of days... Are you all doing a December Daily? I sure am. Going the simple route though. I'll be sharing more later.

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, it's basically an album of your every day in December. It is truly the most magical time of the year for me (& my family), and I wanted to document it.

Ta-ta for now!!

No comments: