Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Non-Traditional Christmas Colors at Milk Coffee.

IMG_9827

Hello, folks!

Good evening, or good morning if you are on the other side of the world!! It's time for another Milk Coffee Challenge, and today, it's about non-traditional Christmas colors!!

As you can see, I went all the way to the most unexpected color... that is, yellow!! I love how bright and happy this card turned out, as the blue deer seemed kind of sad and ethereal. I welcome challenges like these that make you think outside of the box sometimes. It's quite refreshing to not have to do red and green! And this image is just wonderful...you can make it like a magical fairy tale like I did here, or color them realistically as well.

Hope you join the rest of the DT. You've got two weeks to play. Please head on over to the blog for more info, rules, and details!

IMG_9829

1 comment:

Sam K said...

Rinnie I love this, so different, it really is thinking outside of the box. Hugs xx