Sunday, December 29, 2013

Holidays 2013.

IMG_0041

Good Sunday morning, everyone!

I hope you all had the Merriest of Christmas! We had a nice Holiday that started off on Christmas Eve when we went to the children's mass at our church. We, then, headed to my parents' where the rest of my cousins and aunts/ uncles got together. It's tradition for our family to get together on the night before Xmas and have a big party. There were lots of wonderful Filipino food, and catching up. It wouldn't be a party without picture taking of course! And then, we stay up till close to midnight and pass out presents. We open them up right then and there and just bask in the warmth of family and bonding!

Hopefully, I get to blog in a little bit and post some pics of our Christmas. For now, though, I have a project to show you featuring a Time for Tea Designs' digi image (Princess). She is so pretty and regal, so I wanted to make her into a special gift card holder for one of my loved ones. I paired her together with some of Tina Azmus' Holiday kit goodies.

IMG_0042

Ok, gotta go since I've got lots to do!!




3 comments:

eva said...

hi rinne! that is a nice image! glad you had a wonderful holiday. sounds very similar to ours, family gathering on christmas eve.

kanatanewf said...

I think those little bags make fabulous gift card holders! Just adorabl, Rinne!

Time For Tea Designs said...

She's gorgeous Rinne! Glad you had a great holiday! Happy New year to you & your family xx