Tuesday, April 3, 2007


I love my scrappin' roll!


I have been forever looking for a lay-out for this beaded dragonfly that my sister made. And then, I saw the pics from the restaurant called Dragonfly...perfect!!! I love, LOVE embellishments!!

Supplies used for Dragonfly: Brown paper from Bazzill, Green dotted paper from Wild Asparagus in Believe, Tag from 7 gypsies "Happy Everything," Letters in Thickers gift box from American Crafts, Rub-on Accents from Crate Designs in Crush Collection, Saying cut-out from K & Company in LJ Quotes & Sayings, Green paper with leaves from (?), Clear transparencies from Traci B., Micron journaling pens, Beaded Dragonfly from my sis, Kristine (soon to be company called "Robotany"), Small dragonfly charm from Magenta in the Chic charms collection.

No comments: