Friday, April 27, 2007

a sis, a best friend, and co-workers

I like this picture of my sis and me--we look so much alike. I had just taken a 10-day vacation with her and towards the end, we were almost pulling each other's hair off. I know that's normal when you spend too much time with someone during a long trip, esp when you want different things. I remember this also happened during the Hawaii trip with JoAnn :)(yes, must scrap my Hawaiian trips!). But after a couple of days apart (actually, one), my sis and I made up!

Supplies used: Cardstock from Bazzill; Purple papers from Daisy Bucket Whimsical Ladies in Royal Court; Transparency from My Mind's Eye Magnolia in "Our Sweet Home" Sundance Frame; Fabric Words from 7 Gypsies; Tag from Junkitz Fanci-ful additionz; Net black trim from (?) (Picture Me Perfect store); Flower from (?) (Picture Me Perfect store); Heart from (?); Brads from Bazzill; Paper inside heart from ScenicPaper Route in Grey Grid Outline on White; Gelly Roll pens; Ink from Versa Magic Inc.



My friend, Pei, is beautiful inside and out. She's practical, family-oriented, and dependable. I love the paper with flowers here as it is both colorful and loud. I think it compliments the simplicity of the lone 4 x 6 picture here.

Supplies used: Green Cardstock from Bazzill; Colorful paper from K&C Co. in Amy Butler Belle Gothic Rose Glitter; Letters from thickers, American Crafts; Canvas Label "Just Be Yourself" from EK Success Inspirables; Oval Stamp from 7 gypsies (Thanks, Jo!); 7 gypsies Thank You tag; Metal brad from K&C Co.; Micron journaling pen; Ribbon from (?)(Picture Me Perfect store).


I loved doing this page because it brought me back to how much fun I had that night. Waj, Luzelle, Jerry, even Rob kep making me laugh. We had a blast! Can't wait for my 10th anniversary (although I'd be 33, yikes!!)! I love the paisley design..I hope it never goes out of style. And I love transparencies!

Supplies used: Although you could hardly see it, the background cardstock is awesome--looks like cardboard! It's from Scenic Route, and I'm almost sad I used it without showing it! Paisley paper from Imaginisce; Lined paper from Scenic Route; Library pocket from 7 gypsies; Tag and Transparency from Fanci-ful Additionz, Junkitz; Ribbon from (?)(Picture Me Perfect store); Brads from Bazzill; Pens from The Ultimate Marker and Micron; Staple from Making Memories; Flower from Fiskars by Heidi Grace.





1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Wow, you got 3 more layouts done! So proud of you!!!