Tuesday, April 24, 2007

i spent almost $200...


...on scrapbooking supplies!! So it's only fair that I work my ass off and do three lay-outs today. YESSSS!!!! I love scrapbook shopping, but I love finished lay-outs more!!
Is there really a chance that Jo and I can get published? I think so...I think that we do a pretty great job, even better than some of the ones in the magazines. But if I don't, it's not the end of the world. As long as I can share my scrapbooks with the ones I love, I'll continue to be passionate about it.
Supplies used: Brown background paper from Bazzill; Pink background paper from Fancy in Key Lime Pie, Heavenly; Dotted paper from My Mind's Eye Tres Jolie in Darling; Rub-on from Fancy in Key Lime Pie; Tag Library Pocket from Bazzill; Flower from Bo Bunny Precious Petal; Blings from Heidi Swapp; Letters from Doodlebug Design Inc in Just My Type; Ribbon from (?); Micron Journaling Pen.

1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Ruth's Chris was so good... That was a great birthday... :)