Thursday, October 29, 2009

Be (your own) Bliss...



Just a (really) quickie post today. I try to go for a walk with my baby on my days off, & we're running a bit later than usual.

Made this card for the Anyone for Anya?'s Sketch # 3. Another not-your-typical-variety Christmas card :).

Used TGF's Merry Merry papers. CS & brads are from American Crafts. The ribbon is from KI Memories. And the cool, graffiti-looking paper and art flakes (snow on Anya's hair) are from kol laj. See below:



Have a great Thursday, lovelies & gentlemen!

6 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card. I love that graffiti background!

Traci Bautista said...

hey girl...SUPER CUTE. I love how you are using my collage graffiti papers!! YOU ROCK. xoxo~Traci

Amy said...

Oooooh love how fun and funky this Christmas card is and your Anya looks super cute!

Iris Uy said...

very unique and really pretty Corinne!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Realy love this funky Christmascard! It's again a real Corinne ;)

Love from AFA!

Renata

Randi said...

Wow Rinne! The backrground alone is a work of art! I cannot tell you enough what an amazing talent you have with color!! LOVE it!