Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Robots



Just a quick and simple one today.

Have been using other stamps besides Anya and I've noticed that my cards are getting smaller and smaller...LOL!

This robot is from Stamping Up! The CS is from Bazzill. The PP is Rouge de Garance. Brads are from American Crafts. The rest of the supplies are from my stash so not quite sure what they are.

And I really should've used a stamping pad to add dimensions to the borders...not my Copics. See how they bled? Oh well! Lesson learned!

I went shopping yesterday for my DH's birthday present. While at the mall, I kinda panicked. I am the type to start Christmas shopping in July. But this year, I've done NOTHING! No cards, no shopping.....AaaahhhhHHH! *sighs* Hope that the internet will be kind...am probably gonna be relying on it a lot this season. At least I have some ideas for presents already! And I won't be killing myself over making cards for EVERY one like I did for a couple of years.

Anyway, hope your to-do list for the holidays is not as long as mine :). Toot-a-loo!!

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute robot! I do all of my shopping on Black Friday...crazy, I know!

Randi said...

Really cute robot!! Love what you did for the background!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! You haven't started your Xmas shopping yet?! Neither have I. *sigh* I have a feeling I'll be doing MAJOR online shopping and making a ton of handmade gifts (so expect a handmade gift. *lol*)