Friday, November 13, 2009

Anime card



I was SUPER excited when I saw Sayuri at All That Scraps! I fell in love with her quirky features especially that wide smile! She is an Anime stamp, and back in high school I was a BIG Anime geek! For those of you who are not familiar with Anime, it basically means Japanese animation.

My favorite had been Ranma 1/2.




I used to watch tapes after tapes of this show! I should probably try to find them now on DVD.

Anyway, back to Sayuri...she's not my usual cutesy or feminine stamp. But I love her name (the Japanese language is just so serene) and her unconventional beauty.

Supplies:
Tree PP- My Mind's Eye
Yellow PP- October Afternoon
Brad- Basic Grey
Floss- Karen Foster
Sticker- Cosmo Cricket (I just loved it for a sentiment!)
Stamp- Sayuri with Teddy from Chubby Pencil.com/ CC Designs
Misc- Memento ink, Gina K, Copics, color box chalk ink, Kraft CS

Tonight, DH & I have a date night. We'll be watching the highly anticipated:

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card! Have fun and let me know if the movie is good.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Love the card - it's so cute! I've never seen that image before - but it's SO YOU! :)

Love the papers you used too!

Have fun on your date night. It seems like such a long time since Carl and I had been on one of those. :(

Randi said...

Fantastic card! Cute image!! Love all the DPs! Hope you had a great date night!
I am so glad you got your digis!! Looking forward to the amazing stuff you'll create with them!