Saturday, November 14, 2009

Retail Therapy



Happy Saturday, everyone! I have found a solution to my Christmas shopping dilemma! As a new mom, I can't just always up and go when I want. But the holidays are just around the corner and I usually start my shopping in July! Eeeek! Anyway, I have been internet-happy :).

Today's card reflects some retail therapy as well. I love the sentiment...i think this card will be for my sarcastic friend, Melissa. He he! These TE Cuppie Stamps are just too cute! Of course, I had to buy the shopping set as it is one of my other favorite hobbies.



Supplies:
CS- American Crafts
PP- My Mind's Eye, Tinkering Ink, Hambly, Creative Imaginations
Mini houses die-cuts- Maya Road
Stamp and sentiment- Taylored Expressions
Misc- Ribbon, Copics

This morning, the family and I are watching UP. I just LOVE this movie! Disney and Pixar are such great companies!

2 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super cute card, BFF! I've been doing a lot of retail therapy too, lately! No WAY am I taking 2 kids out to the mall! I couldn't even go to Target the other day! *lol*

Randi said...

Such a cute card Rinne! I love the little scene you created!! So much creativity!!!