Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Chillaxin....



Told myself that I was supposed to make only Christmas cards from here on out! But the Spa Anya was calling my name! She is just too cute in a tub. I did, however, chose the sentiment that included "rejoice" and may end up giving it as a Xmas card anyway (see all the hoiday colors? :)).

The PP are all from Cosmo Cricket (i think they're my new fave line!). I added the clay adornment in the corner because I felt it was too simple. You know me and embellisments ;). This is stamped on and I got it from a kol laj line years ago.



Toot-a-loo! Am feeling much better! And so glad for SYTYCD and Glee tonight!!!! And I'm loving the mailman/ delivery men during this Holiday Season. Am doing most of my shopping online, and I got this cute little thing for myself!

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is darling! I might just have to take a bubblebath now, lol. Love the shirt!

Randi said...

So cute Rinne!! Those DP's look very SPA to me! And the little clay embellishment is so cute! Like something you'd find on a spa candle or something!
Nope, those weren't part of my ATCs. They were fulled sized cards. Have you ever made ATCs? They are very fun to make! The only rule of ATCs is that they need to be 2.5x3". You can make them collage-y or whatever. There's some great publications you should check out next time you go to the bookstore! I think you'd make some gorgeous artys ATCs!!

Randi said...

I meant 2.5x3.5"! And, I meant 'artsy'!

Amy said...

Fabulous Spa Anya card, those Cosmo papers really look fantastic with her!
Oh and I think your new T is too, too cute! :)