Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Let's Celebrate.



Am feeling a bit under the weather after the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Sorry if the photo's weird but it was dark by the time I finished this card. This will also be an ultra short post.

Was one of the few lucky people who was able to purchase Elf Anya over at TGF on Black Friday :). For this card, I used the Merry DSPs and kol laj.

In other news, my babe turned six months today!!! Baked him a "half" a cake for his "half" birthday. Got the fabulous idea from Jamie. Can you see the excitement on Mattie's face? Of course, he probably thought he could eat it!! Hahaha!!!


5 comments:

sunghee said...

Mattie is sooooo cute! And love the half cake idea, haha. I had that baby seat for my daughter, but it didn't work out for her. She looked weird in it, heehee. But, your son is soooooooo adorable!

Sparkplug17 said...

Thats so cute! I love the 1/2 cake. I love your card too.

Ady said...

What an awesome idea. Can we get away with celebrating are birthday's twice a year.. I'm so for that. I hope you let him nibble just a bit. He is gorgeous...

Randi said...

Yay! I am so happy you got the elusive Elf Anya!! Wow, you are fast!! I love the collage of Christmas papers you created the background wtih!! And you colored Elf Anya so beautifully!
AHHH that is the cutest pic! Love the idea of a half cake!

Amy said...

So glad to see you were able to get an Elf Anya and I'm really diggin' the black hair you gave her... very cool looking!

And can I just say that pic of Mattie totally put a smile on my face, such a cutie! :)