Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thank Goodness for a Mini-Getaway!



Happy Hump Day, everyone! Today is actually my Friday so I'm very happy!

I have another Swiss Pixie image from Jo. I also used a TGF sentiment (I think it's from Talk Out Loud). The fabrics behind it is from kol laj. The flowery PP is from Sonburn Designs and the red binder PP is from Creative Imaginations. The mini brads are from k.i. memories and the frame is Bampop! I also used stickles on her wings.

So I may not see you all till next week. We're going on a little trip and it all depends on whether I actually have time to craft something tomorrow. Who knows? Maybe I'll get to make a card or two in between the snow fights and the jacuzzi dip (ahhh, I'm getting relaxed just thinking about it!). :)


4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is so cute! Have a fun time!

Randi said...

So cute!! Love all these red themed DPs! And her sparkly red wings are cute and clever!!

Amy said...

Super cute card... you always have the most brill mix of goodies going on and this one is no exception!
Have a wonderful time on your mini getaway... you're making me jealous with all that talk of a jacuzzi, LOL! ;)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Love this! You know how much I love red! too cute! Hope you had a great time in Tahoe! :)