Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Give me some SAKE please!



Now this is what I call a really, REALLY late post! It's past 8 pm here Pacific time, and I'm finally blogging :).

As you can see, I took a picture of my card without my usual beloved sunlight. For me, I prefer taking pics during the day. My camera is not quite advanced enough to change that white balance to the point of my liking. And let's just say I'm not advanced enough to change it on photoshop either :). Actually, we don't even have PS anymore... my hubby somehow took it out of our computer. But let's move on, shall we?

Thank you so much for those of you who voted for International Ink at the TGF Royal Battle. We made it to Round 2!! Woot wooo!!! Kudos to Stephanie who created that retro beauty!

My card today (tonight) features one of my fave Kettos. Sake adorns a beautiful multi-colored dress. And what is that in the middle, you ask? Well, she accidentally *ahem*, had a spill... courtesy of a certain almost 10-mo-old. (Maybe I shouldn't have let him play with my Copics!HAHA!).

Besides her dress and her stance, I also love the pins in Sake's hair. So when I used the March TE kit, I had to use the lovely leaf pins again.

Have a great night everyone!!

*hugs*

3 comments:

Amy said...

First off, congrats on making it to round 2 of the Royal Battle... I can't wait to see what you create for it! And now onto this gorgeous card... love, love, love the papers you used and how you used the one to look like a tree behind Sake! You are just SO creative Rinne!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Yay for making it to Round 2!

I love this card! I love how you used the pins to mimic the ones in her hair! :)

Randi said...

Stunning Ketto card Rinne! Love those colors!! Looking at your blog is like shopping at Anthro..everytime I go in, there's fresh, trendy color combos with a unique artsy flair...and, I always find something I love!!!
Have an amazing weekend!!