Saturday, June 2, 2012

Geekatude.

Hello, hello!

IMG_5878-1

I hope you are all having a great start to your weekend! Me? I've had a wonderful one so far as I'm on a little mini- staycation. It's all about my older son's birthday though, so we are out and about celebrating here and there! I'll most likely post some pics about it later...bear with me though. I'm still working on my bday pics here :).

The above card is featuring Geekatude from Tiddly Inks. I just thought he is such a cute little man! I'll be giving this to my God-son!


I love the mixture of argyle and stripes!

See you on Sunday for my CCC post! Toot-a-loo!

4 comments:

eva said...

super cute!! love that little pin of the countries too!

Lalo said...

Hay Rinne! This is one cute lil'dude!

Creations by Shirl said...

Super boyish card.. perfect image for your G/son too...

Lisa said...

What a fun card!! The image is too cute!! I love the world pin!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts