Friday, June 8, 2012

Thoughtful Wryn

IMG_5923-1

Hello hello hello!

I've got another cutie pie for an image here. I really need to make more masculine cards but I just can't help it... I have so many adorable girl stamps.

Take this one for example. Tiddly Inks' Wryn - New Nest - I've had this for a while, but just got to color it this week. I just love her pensive, thoughtful look (which is pretty genius of Christy Croll to have achieved this since Wryn only has eyes for facial features). And that cute, tiny bird is just darling! I also love how this stamp is already a scene.

I'm entering this for Card Patterns Sketches # 168.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the scene you made for her... and all those cute chipboard stickers...
Enjoy your weekend....

eva said...

aww, so sweet! love the little birdie too!

KanataNewf said...

What a sweetie!