Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Joy of Trimming the Tree.

IMG_5936-1

Hi hi!

It's Sunday and it's Week 29 at Christmas Card Challenges. The challenge this week is to use stripes and dots. That's a lot of mixing patterns and shapes, folks! :)

And for those of you who have hung out with me all year here and have even joined in on all the fun, thank you! Just remember that Christmas is now just half a year away. And I'm one of those annoying people who start Xmas shopping around this time of the year, he he.

Please visit the CCC blog and get ready to be inspired! It's my favorite part of the week as a DT member -- when I see everyone's take on the optional challenge. I used up some stash and this image from Magnolia.

Have a great day, everyone! I have another post coming later!

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Thiis sure is a pretty Tilda xmas card.... love the coloring!

eva said...

wow, xmas shopping already? oh boy, you are faster than me. fun card! i like the sentiments!