Thursday, September 5, 2013

Apple for Teacher.

IMG_9395

Hiya everyone!

I hope you are all having a fab week! For my card today, I am featuring Time for Tea Design's new release for September: Apple for Teacher. She is absolutely darling! And I just love her glasses and her long skirt! She totally pulls off that cute and sexy librarian look, don't ya think? :)

So fitting for the beginning of the school year too! We've had drama already regarding my son's preschool, but I hope that it gets better from here on out. If it's this stressful for preschool, I can just imagine what parents of high schoolers are going through!!!

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful evening. I am so busy this month. With my son's activities (new class of Taek Won Do) and I'm starting to work out, I am trying my best to squeeze in some crafting time. It's getting difficult though. But I am excited for new ventures!

IMG_9393

See you soon!



1 comment:

Leanne said...

This is super cute!