Tuesday, September 24, 2013

YoHO yoHO...

IMG_9405

YOHOHOHO..A pirate's life for me!!!! Remember that song from Peter Pan?

Pirate Tobie is the new digital stamp release for today (as well as the Wave Layers Cut File) from Some Odd Girl. Sadly, this will be my last post as a SOG DT member but nevertheless, I've come to show you a typical Rinne Creations. And, boy, did I want to go out with a BANG! I mean, did you see all the embellies I piled on here? Hee hee hee! Whimsical, cute, and different...that's how I like to describe my style. I'm sure you noticed that there's a bit (ok, a lot) of pink on this! I just love this paper line (forgive me, I do not know where this was from but it's been at least five years ago).

IMG_9407

There's a lot more of Pirate Tobie (AARRRRRGGGGHHHH) to be seen on the following blogs:

Katie, Mila, Rachel, MP, and Rene.

You can view the new Wave Layers Cut File on Judy's and Rene's blogs too.

I'm sure going to miss working with the lovely crew of SOG. Thanks so much for the opportunity, Kristy and Leah! I had a blast and learned so much!!

See ya laters, mate,




1 comment:

kanatanewf said...

This is such an adorable card, Rinne. Where DO you get all those cute embellies?