Monday, September 30, 2013

Me in SOG form :).

Happy Monday and end of September, peeps!!


Alas, it is also my last day as a design team member at Some Odd Girl. It's been a pleasure and an awesome experience!!

For my very last featured SOG DT project here, I wanted to show you the Project Life spread that each DT member was asked to do. Basically, we were to make two pages about who we are, what we love, what we do using SOG stamps. Needless to say, I loved this assignment!

Here's my two page spread:

IMG_9078

And closer looks on each side:

IMG_9076

IMG_9077

XOXO! And thanks so much for visiting!



2 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow Rinne!! These are all awesome!! TFS!
^.^

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Ok, I haven't visited in SUCH a long time! I'm a terrible BFF and blog friend! Stupid Google Reader for going away! I can't find anything else that compares!

Anyhow, I wanted to comment on at least this fabulous layout!!! You, my friend, really hit it out of the park with this one! It's my absolute FAVE!!!

Good for you for keeping up with your creating AND blogging! You're amazing! Love you!