Monday, September 2, 2013

Y&FH Challenge 23.

Hello all!

Happy Labor Day! Here's Challenge 23 for Yumi and Fumi Handmade! The goal is to make a project that is back to school related!

I wanted to make something for my son and for our Project Life album. I've made sure the card will fit in one of the pockets. Doesn't AJ with Dragonfly look like he's sitting at a desk? :)

IMG_9327

Hope you get to play along! P.S., I accidentally put 2014 instead of 2013. Doooohhhhhhhhh!!!

See you soon!





1 comment:

Leanne said...

I absolutely love this Rinne!! Who knew?!! You sure did! This is awesome!! He looks like he's actually hiding!! hahaha!! Hiding from homework! hahaha!! This is awesome and I know it will be an awesome addition to your son's project life book!
:D
xx
ps, hope you're staying cool in this outrageously hot weather!!