Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fall Leaves.

Hello everyone!

It's time for a card featuring a Fall release from Time for Tea Designs. And, by Fall, I mean Fall Leaves!

IMG_9543

Isn't she pretty? And so perfect for Autumn, I just love the outfit she's wearing! I've come to appreciate this season over the years. The trees truly are beautiful with the leaves, and the crisp air is refreshing! The colors of the season are just gorgeous! And, of course, Halloween and Thanksgiving are both fun!

I'm so glad to say that I've used up scraps to make this card. I just got done with my craftroom purging, and it felt good to actually use old stuff!

IMG_9542

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!!

1 comment:

Time For Tea Designs said...

Wow I love this Rinne! The patterned papers work so well & I love the little pearl drops you've added! Great card! <3 x