Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Circus!!

IMG_9554

Happy Hump Day, peeps!!!

I am quite excited to show you my card today featuring these wonderful images from Time for Tea Designs. Circus Hoop and Pasquale the Circus Pooch are so awesomely adorable, and were on sale to help raise money for Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity in England. Jo was able to raise 1600 pounds!

I was quite glad I helped contribute and get these cuties in return. I've always had a warm spot in my heart for Circus-themed things. Ever since my son's first birthday party:).

I saved these papers and stickers from that party. I think my plan was to make thank you cards but I never got around to using them!

IMG_9553

Well, I've got to skidaddle on now!

Hope you have a great day!



1 comment:

Time For Tea Designs said...

This is amazing Rinne!! Thank you so much for your contribution to the charity too. It really is appreciated. Xx