Monday, October 28, 2013

He makes my dreams come true... or supports me when I strive to do it myself! :)

Hi all!

Well, I finally finished my DH's birthday card. I meant well and finished coloring these Some Odd Girl images a week ago. Genie Gwen and Genie Kody are perfect to depict my hubby and me.

IMG_9547

My hubbs is pretty much my best friend. And although, at times, he is resistant to what I want..in the end, I always end up getting it. Because he either gives up or makes my dream come true. Hehehehe! So, yes, the genies are perrrrrrfeecttoooo!

IMG_9550

Currently, I am pretty obsessed with setting myself apart from other crafters. What is my style? How can I be more unique? When I couldn't find the exact patterned paper for the card (even though where I stopped to shop -- Paper Tales -- in San Diego was totally cute), I decided to make my own. I wanted it to be all smokey! :) I used some gelatos and my metallic rub-ons on textured cardstock. Voila!!






IMG_9551

Have a wonderful Monday night!!

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Lovely card Rinne, and such a great way to create your own background!
Hope your hubby has a great birthday! x

kanatanewf said...

Stunning and unique as always, Rinne!