Friday, April 2, 2010

TGIF



Thank Goodness it's Friday! And it's my weekend off! Woot woot!

Today's card is another quick and simple one featuring Buttercup Reedweed from the Sweet November line at All That Scraps. Her super wild hair is matched with the super unique flower I created using Basic Grey chipboard stickers.

I've used more of the March Key Ingredients kit by Taylored Expressions. I've also added a Dear Lizzy (American Crafts) ribbon.

So it's April and I got this card in the mail.



Super cute, huh? Love the candle and it's actually a necklace! it's from Anthropologie, one of my favorite stores. It's my birthday month and I'll be having some blog candy soon!

Thanks for visiting and for your lovely comments! I have a few special cards coming up shortly and I'm so excited to share them with you!

Have a great Easter weekend! It's Mattie's first and although he's a bit too young, I've got an Easter basket that I have to assemble. Wish I had Sunghee's creativity and magic fingers, but this one's from the store.

3 comments:

sunghee said...

Oh please~! You are VERY talented! I wish I could make cards well like you!!! Thank you for all your support!
Happy soon to be birthday! what is your hubby getting u? =)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

This card is so pretty! Love that swirlie! It makes her look like she's hopping into the air! :)

Amy said...

Your Buttercup card totally puts a smile on my face...LOVE how you've captured her quirky personality so perfectly! :)
Oooh, I didn't know your birthday was coming up...good to know! ;)