Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fintastic!

IMG_9963

I don't know what it is about fish/ mer-people, but when I have one of those images, I always have to make a scenic card. And the background always has to be of the sea.

And what better way to depict the sea than painted paper towels from her line. I then cut up washi tape as sea weeds, and inked up some bubbles with my pearl pen.

I also used my new handy dandy tiny attacher. I used to have this phase when I adhered everything with staples so I am so in awe of this product!

The fish stamp and sentiment are from TGF.

Toodles!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute card Rinne... that painted paper towel looks fantastic as the ocean home of that darling little goldfish! Love this!

Hope you are having a great weekend! :)

yyam said...

So cute!!!! I love the textured paper background! :)

sunghee said...

this is great! It's almost 11pm here, but my kids love this card so much, they don't want to go to sleep. They are reading this as I'm typing it. Go to sleep guys! =)
I love the card! Love how you made the seaweed. And, yes! the tiny attacher is the best thing ever!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Mary J said...

Lovely! Great use of those papers, Rinne!

KanataNewf said...

Now this is just lovely - love the scene you created.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Pretty! It looks like a beautiful underwater scene! :)