Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day & Japan

IMG_9959

Top of the Morning to ya...

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

Aside from wearing green and having drunk green beer in the past, I'm not too big on celebrating St. Patrick's Day.

So I apologize if my card today does not reflect today's holiday. I've been wanting to ink up Naughty or Nice for a while now.

In other news, I am so saddened by what's happening in Japan right now. My heart just goes out to that nation and its people. Earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear explosions, and lack of basic needs.... :(.

This flyer I found on Facebook pretty much sums up what I'm feeling for Japan. I've also included a link to the Red Cross for donations.



Donate to the Red Cross now.

Have a good day!

3 comments:

yyam said...

Awww...so cute! :)

P/s: Natural disasters are devastating. I've stopped reading the papers. It just breaks my heart.

Amy said...

I so agree about helping our friends and neighbors in Japan... every little bit helps! :)

This card is gorgeous Rinne! I've yet to ink up these beauties and your card has totally inspired me... thanks for sharing!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Love the card - I really need to get these stamps in my collection!

I feel so bad for Japan. Everyone out there is totally in my prayers everyday.