Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thinking Of You...

IMG_9877

Good morning, everybody! I hope you are all doing great today!

My card today is for my good bloggie friend who was going through some tough times. I wanted to know that she is in my thoughts and prayers, and I'm happy to report that she is doing much better!

I used Swiss Pixie Violet w/ Key. That beautiful ribbon is my favorite of all times - it comes from the Dear Lizzy line from American Crafts. Another favorite part of the card is that polaroid stamp from SC. The small flower stamps are from Stampin' Up and the PP is from American Crafts.

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

yyam said...

Awww....so sweet!!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Cute! I love all the layers! :)

Ady said...

Thank you for my beautiful card. It was such a surprise...