Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter 2011

IMG_0116

I am laughing as I'm typing this because MK looks so awkward here. He was afraid of the Easter Bunny and his face/ body language sure show it.

He has never taken a pic with the EB before. He loves animals, but I guess this experience tells me he's not quite ready to go back to Disneyland and take great pics with life-sized characters just yet.

I was lucky enough to get Easter off this year as this is my regularly-scheduled weekend on. I hope you all have wonderful plans for the weekend. I'll be celebrating my birthday with my family and doing a little Easter egg hunt at our place. Pics to come later.

All supplies except for the cardstock, mists, animal stickers, and twine are from the Studio Calico MAke 'Em Laugh add-on kit.

See you later, homies!

4 comments:

yyam said...

Awww....so cute! Love the misting and those cute embellies!

Hope the birthday celebrations are going well!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

*lol* he's so CUTE! I love the expression on his face - he does NOT look entertained. PRICELESS!

Awesome layout. I love the colors and the placement of everything. Perfect!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend! :)

sunghee said...

what a cute layout! heehee. EBs do look scary. My kids dont' like them either.

Amy said...

That pic is absolutely priceless, LOL! And the fun page that you created for it is just the cutest! Fun mix of goodies and papers! :)