Tuesday, September 20, 2011

At the Playground.

IMG_2381

I don't know about you ... but when I like a scrapbooking product, I become obsessed with it. Case in point, this Echo Park line, Playground.

I just had to have even just one of the sticker pages. Even though I really need to go on a Scrapbook diet as I've got tons of supplies. But I told myself, "How could I resist this cute design?" Especially if it portrays so much of this summer with my boys?

You see, when Oli-oli-oxen-free (hehe, my son's nickname is that catchphrase in hide and seek) was born, it was really overwhelming to go out during those first few weeks. And I felt so bad for the tater tot who just stayed indoors at that time. Eventually, we developed a routine, and one of my goals was to be able to take them out to the playground for at least half an hour everyday. Such an accomplishment for someone with a newborn!

My Moby Wrap definitely helped. It kept the baby safe and comfortable yet allowed me to have my hands free to assist Mattie.

Anyway, back to the Playground line -- love how it's so bright and colorful. Really depicts summertime and happiness :). I used Bazzill for the cardstock and Luxe for the striped patterned paper. I embellished with my white pen from Inkssentials.

Have a happy Tuesday, folks!

7 comments:

KanataNewf said...

What a beautiful layout, Rinne. I'm sure you guys were having fun!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Rinne~
This is such fab layout page...
Cute images....

Lisa said...

Rinne, this is just absolutely adorable! What a great layout! The Echo Park products are so fun and the pictures are so fabulous! Just gorgeous!! :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Oh the cuteness! Wonderful page Rinne, as adorable as those stickers are I think the story and the photos of you and your boys are the shining stars... love it! :)

ChickieChirps said...

Beautiful photos and this is such an adorable layout Rinne! I love the reds!

Arabella

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! I love how this layout is so fun and bright! :)

Random Acts of Krafting said...

What a great layout. LOVE all the pictures, especially the bambino in the sling.
Hugs
Tanya