Monday, September 12, 2011

Reading Millie & Winner of my mini Blog Candy!

IMG_2337

Good Monday morn, everyone!

Hope you are all ready for the week to start! I know I am! The tater tot is all better, & things will hopefully be back to the routine that we are trying to establish with the little one.

I used Karber's Reading Millie for today's post and paired her with these patterned papers from Imaginisce. I couldn't get enough of the school/ nerd theme that I first used on this lay-out.

The brads are from Echo Park's Happy Days. The PP behind the sentiment is from EP too. I colored her with Copics and the cardstocks are from Bazzill and Neenah.

This card is also for the Karber Challenge 40. The goal is to stamp about a hobby or leisure activity. Reading, of course! Now if only I can start/ finish the two books I bought. More on those later.

-------------------------------

And now, it's time to announce the winner of my blog candy for Jo's Birthday Blog Hop.

Number SIX!!!!

Respect My Kraft from Kris & Kristen!!!!

Kris and/ or Kristen, please contact me via my email on the profile page of this blog. I'd love your address so I can send you your goodies by the end of this week or the beginning of next!

Thanks for playing, everyone!!!

Have a great day!


9 comments:

*Alison* said...

This is so cute! I love the school themed projects.. It means fall is coming.. your colors are so bright and fun! LOVE it! hugs

angie ashuk said...

That is a great card!! So bright and cheery!! Thanks for stopping by and visiting me! Love reading your comments :)

Unknown said...

Your card is precious! Love your coloring. Thank you so much for playing The Karber Challenge :)

Amy said...

Congrats to the winners!
Your card is too cute Rinne! Just love the fun school time papers and Millie looks amazing! Super card!

Anonymous said...

Love this card!!! IT is soooo cute!

yyam said...

Awww...so cute! Love the mix of papers you used! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable scene! She's so cute and the DP and elements are perect! Congrats to the winner of your mini blog candy! :)

Respect My Kraft - Kris and Kristen said...

Wow thank you sooo much Rinne!! I will definitely send over an email.

And this card is soo adorable... I love all things cute and colorful!!


Keep Krafting
-Kristen =]

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Rinne~
Such a great school theme card...
luv the image and the color choices... Awesome!