Thursday, April 19, 2012

CR + GM



To my Babe,

It's been four years since we got married. Time just flew by and I still get tears of joy when I think about that day. Marriage hasn't always been easy -- we bickered often, especially after having kids. I think that's pretty normal for new parents, and making up is always fun :). You are my best friend, my soul mate, my lover, my shoulder, and my backbone. You are a wonderful hubby and an amazing father. I love you very much. And thank you for making me laugh daily. And doing the dishes. And the laundry. :)



(Ha ha! Didn't mean to make you all jealous with those last details, LOL!).

Here's a card I made for my DH. It features our vows on the sentiment (at least the first part).

IMG_5109

The main image is from PWCO, which is now closed :(. Used lots of American Crafts -- brads, DPs, and washi tape! Sorry, not quite sure what brand the quote stamp is from.

IMG_5110

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

KanataNewf said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! I'm sure your hubby will love the card.

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a sweet happy couple... inspite the small kind spats we all go through that.. LOL! Very pretty card, now you need do to do one of your awesome layouts for your albums...

eva said...

happy anniversary!

Cathy Pascual said...

happy anni!
looks like you got a keeper!

sarah said...

happy anniversary, one day late! :)

i'm just so jealous of your cards. you know how to make them ALWAYS look amazing!