Saturday, April 28, 2012

Steampunk Precious.

IMG_4941-1
Good Saturday morning, everyone!
I'm hoping that my dear bloggy friend, Sheena, has received this birthday card already. If not, sorry to ruin the surprise, my friend!
I know that Sheena likes Steampunk, and so I used my Tiddly Inks image of Precious. Now, I am totally enamored by Steampunk -- if you don't know what that is, go to Wikipedia. I first heard / saw about it when Tori Spelling planned a Steampunk wedding. It was really very cool!
I used Deconstructed Sketch 45. It was a pretty old sketch, but I'm so glad it's still open today! :)
And lastly, I am sorry this post is so short. With this new blogger format, I'm having trouble uploading pics so I'm going to have to talk about the award I received another time. Boo!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Lalo said...

This is so super awesome! I think this is one of my favorite cards from you!!! super fab :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Adoarable card Rinne~
love the steampunk, coloured up so pretty, adorable stick pins... Sheena probably had a smile from cheek to cheek when she got this card from you.... Great papers too...

KanataNewf said...

OOOOOH!!! So sweet! It hasn't arrived yet but don't think of it as a surprise being spoiled - it's a perfect preview.!!! Can't wait to ooh and aah over it in person!

Arabella said...

Gorgeous card Rinne! I love it! Fabulous sentiment too!

Arabella