Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easter Chick.

Time for Tea Designs has a new March release: Easter Chick. You can buy her at Jo Davies' Etsy store.

IMG_7851

Aren't they lovely? Just in time for Easter! What do you have planned?

We usually go to church and dress in our Sunday best. Then, my sis invited us to do some egg hunting at their new place.

I've got the boys' outfits planned out -- a tie for Mattie and a bowtie for Oli with both of them wearing button down shirts. I've got no idea what I'll be wearing yet though. And Mattie's tie is infant-sized so I might try to hide the smallness of it with some kind of vest, lol!

Anyway, I'm super thrilled I got to use more of my Dear Lizzy stash. I love love this line, but I've got to make room for all the great new stuff that is out there! I paired the papers with some crinkled ribbon from Amy Young. I also doodles on the card.

See you soon! And thanks so much for visiting!

IMG_7852

Hugs,

No comments: