Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter!

IMG_7903

Good Sunday to you, folks!

And for those of you celebrating, Happy Easter!!!

It might rain around here so we're planning on doing an egg hunt indoors at my sis' new place. I hope to also go to church and do some cooking!

Today, I'm showing you a card for Christmas Card Challenges # 18. The goal is to include a reindeer on your card! Remember that the challenge is optional - you really just need to create a Winter-themed or Holiday-related card. I tend to always make Christmas cards so I thought I'd change it up and make a snow day card :).

The cute reindeer was colored to show some fur texture and he is from Some Odd Girl's Deck the Hall set. And I am quite proud that I am chipping away at all of my Holiday paper stash!

I don't know about you, but this is about the time I get a little antsy with making Holiday cards. It's getting warmer and it doesn't feel like winter at all (at least in my neck of the woods). But I just gotta keep chugging along because I have my eye on the prize -- that is, lots and lots of Christmas cards come the Holiday season and less stress about getting other things done!!

So pls join me on this challenge! I hope you visit the CCC blog and look at the other inspiration from the Design Team members!

Toodles,

Rinne

No comments: