Monday, March 18, 2013

Project Life, Weeks 1 - 6 and cover

IMG_7791

Good Monday afternoon!

I'm waiting to board our flight back home so I thought I'd finally post about Project Life. As many of you know, my One Little Word for 2013 is DOCUMENT. I told myself that I need to scrap more, that I needed to remember these everyday moments of my family's.

IMG_7791

Above is the cover page. It has my loves and goals and my favorite patterns :). I also wanted to incorporate stamping and coloring into my PL. So you'll be seeing lots of stamps along the way. Most of them are the originals, although I wanted to take pics of some of the cards I'd be working on.

Here's Week 1, left and right sides (pardon the lighting):

IMG_7794

IMG_7795

Week 2:

IMG_7796

IMG_7797

Week 3:

IMG_7798

IMG_7799

Week 4:

IMG_7801

IMG_7802

Week 5:

IMG_7803

IMG_7804

Week 6:

IMG_7805

IMG_7806

- Images seen are from Mashi's Muffins on the following pages (All That Scraps):

Cover, Week 6 right side

- Image from Week 1 left side is from Sweet November - also from ATS.

- Image from Week 4, left side is from The Greeting Farm.

- Images from Week 5, left side & Week 6, left side are from Time for Tea Designs.

- Images from Week 4, right side and Week 5, right side (tag, not colored by me) are from Some Odd Girl.

I hope to get better at writing about each week and also listing the products. For the most part, I've used cobalt, sea foam, and clementine kits with bits of scraps. I also used a lot of Kelly Purkey stamps.

My plane is boarding! Gotta go!

And I've got exciting news coming up....stay tuned!!!!

Rinnesbliss











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous work!
love Ellie x