Monday, March 18, 2013
Project Life, Weeks 1 - 6 and cover
Good Monday afternoon!
I'm waiting to board our flight back home so I thought I'd finally post about Project Life. As many of you know, my One Little Word for 2013 is DOCUMENT. I told myself that I need to scrap more, that I needed to remember these everyday moments of my family's.
Above is the cover page. It has my loves and goals and my favorite patterns :). I also wanted to incorporate stamping and coloring into my PL. So you'll be seeing lots of stamps along the way. Most of them are the originals, although I wanted to take pics of some of the cards I'd be working on.
Here's Week 1, left and right sides (pardon the lighting):
- Images seen are from Mashi's Muffins on the following pages (All That Scraps):
Cover, Week 6 right side
- Image from Week 1 left side is from Sweet November - also from ATS.
- Image from Week 4, left side is from The Greeting Farm.
- Images from Week 5, left side & Week 6, left side are from Time for Tea Designs.
- Images from Week 4, right side and Week 5, right side (tag, not colored by me) are from Some Odd Girl.
I hope to get better at writing about each week and also listing the products. For the most part, I've used cobalt, sea foam, and clementine kits with bits of scraps. I also used a lot of Kelly Purkey stamps.
My plane is boarding! Gotta go!
And I've got exciting news coming up....stay tuned!!!!