Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Baby Ellie.

securedownload

Hi all!

I've been wanting to use this sweet image again for a friend who's having her second baby. Pardon me while I try to remember where this image is from. I may be adding it later once I find out.

But isn't it so adorable? It's perfect for an upcoming baby. It kinda reminds me of Dumbo! :)

I had a lot of fun coloring them up and trying to give them texture. I did this tag in about half an hour and that included the coloring. It would've turned out more dimensional if I had more time. But no excuses here, lol!

The above pic was after I flicked on some Mr. Huey's. It needed something, don't ya think?

IMG_9272

Happy soon to be Hump Day!

1 comment:

Jossie Posie said...

girlfriend this is soooooooooo cute! i love love love it! I didnt even know I was a fan of baby elephants! you are all kinds of awsome!!