Sunday, August 18, 2013

Y&FH's Challenge 22.

Hello, peeps in blogland! Happy Sunday to ya!

The weekend has been super packed and fun for us. I hope it's been the same for ya!

Today, I, along with the rest of Team Yumi, am showing you the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Challenge # 22: an inspiration pic!






I could've easily chosen a Hawaiian or tropical flowers theme, but since I've been doing a lot of Summer cards, I thought I'd do something different. I found these cute stickers at Michael's. And decided to go pretty simple.

IMG_9333

The papers were matched perfectly, and I just love the combination of colors! This card was made for a friend's son and perfect for a boy who's going into his childhood years! I used Aj fromt he Back to School Series.

IMG_9335

Hope you get to visit the rest of Team Yumi! You've got two weeks to play! For more info, head on over to the Y&FH blog!


Cebelica

Lisa T.

Olivia

Renate'

Rosemary

and Taylor.


Toot-a-loo!!



1 comment:

kanatanewf said...

Absolutely adorable, Rinne. Nice to see one of the Y&FH boys featured! Can't wait to check out the rest of the team's creations.