Sunday, August 4, 2013

Y&FH Challenge #21.

Happy Sunday!

Welcome to my first Yumi and Fumi Handmade Challenge - #21 Anything Goes for Team Yumi.


Simple enough, right?! You can't get any easer than Anything Goes!! I hope you all get to play along! Here's my card:

IMG_9157

I used Yumi with Book, and she's so very fitting right now! One, she's perfect for the Back-to-School season! Two, I get to use this cute 5th and Frolic papers -- so cool for those "To-Do" lists that I've seen all around Instagram (Hello, Filofax lovers!!!). Three, my God-daughter celebrated her 11th birthday and she goes to a Catholic school so Yumi's amazing for this!

I hope you all join us! Next week, you'll be seeing Team Fumi'screations too! But for now, here's some Y&FH inspiration:

Yumi and Fumi Handmade Blog

Rosemary

Lisa T

Cebelica

Olivia

and Leanne.

Make sure you go to the Y&FH blog about the new format and rules of their challenges!! Have a great day, everyone!!




3 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute and fun card!

eva said...

cute card and congrats on team yumi!

kanatanewf said...

Rinne, you always create the most amazing on trend cards with papers and embellies PERFECTLY paired with the image. Fantastic as always.