Sunday, January 6, 2013

3, 2, 1.....

IMG_7712-1

Good Sunday morning!

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! I am! It's my weekend off and so far, I've gotten to see Les Miserables, which I've been pining to see since I first saw the preview months ago! The kiddies had a nice playdate at at fun museum on Friday too. Aside from my DH being sick, we are having a good one so far.

It's Sunday so that means another Christmas Card Challenge here on my blog. If you've stopped by for the first time, I am part of the CCC blog Design Team and we make Holiday or winter-themed cards throughout the year! We all know what a busy time December could be. And it'll be here again before you know it! As for me, it's my third term but that doesn't mean I don't need inspiration now and then. Let's see what the other DT members have cooked up for CCC # 6 .... rip it, sand it, tear it! You can see more of their work when you click on the link above.

I've ripped one of the patterned papers (in the middle). Left the textured side up to symbolize the 'sand' part. It's a New Year's card, and I don't quite know if I've bent the rules. But I've added snowflakes to make it more winter-like. I also added gold glittered paint to the wooden snowflakes to make them look like fireworks as well! My family treat NY as if it goes hand in hand with Xmas so I've always thought of it as part of the winter holidays!


IMG_7720-1

The stamps are from All That Scraps, and they are called Meoples Celebrate. I just love these adorable images!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

eva said...

adorable meoples and awesome card! i'm making something with these images too!