Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sketch time for CCC!



Hiya folks!

I hope you are all having a great weekend. Can you believe that Christmas was just last month? It seems like everyone has returned to their usual routine and that the Holidays were so long ago!

What sure has kept me still in the spirit of things is the tree that is still in my living room. *GASP* you probably said! Yes, it's true... it's still there. The ornaments have been put away and the tree taken apart. But I haven't put any of the boxes away... or at least the tree in the boxes. Tee hee!

Anyway, I am one of the lucky few in this world (elves, ornament makers, etc) who have a "Holiday job" all year long. That is, as part of the Design Team over at Christmas Card Challenges, I will be making Christmas cards in the summer!!

A little challenge like this one should be the key to motivation...here's a sketch!


I tweaked it a little and rotated it, and I didn't do the circle, I stuck with a square.

IMG_7734-1

Hope you get to visit the other design team for some inspiration! Stamp image Sweet November Harmony is from All That Scraps and drawn by Amy Young.

See you later!

1 comment:

kanatanewf said...

tee hee.....my tree is still UP .... with the decorations still on it....Love your take on the sketch!