Sunday, January 13, 2013

Silhoutte.

IMG_7729-1

Hello, and welcome to another challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges! Week # 7 is to work with silhouettes!

So for the past 5-6 days, the flu (or a different but very similar strain) has been kicking my butt! I had gotten the flu shot because of my job, and also to protect my kiddies and myself, but I still got this virus. Bleh...I'm feeling a wee bit better but still not 100%.

Anyway, this challenge did the same to me. Kicked my bottom, too. It got me stumped for a while because I didn't own any stamps with just silhouettes, as I love to color. But I remember I had these beautiful cards bought from Kelly Purkey so I used one of them. I had a hard time letting go. If you're like me, you tend to hoard the papers/ embellies you love best too!! :)

Ok, folks, I think I'm going to lay down (wuss). Loving the CAS (clean and simple) style this week as I hardly ever do that.

No comments: