Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Last Week of the Holidays.

BTW, I will be revamping my blog in the next couple of weeks. Sadly, I will be losing this blogspot address because I get multiple spam comments daily. And just because of the word "bliss".. people have been sending lots of posts with sexual content. Perves!

Here's our last week in pictures. I really enjoyed making this album. The kit was pricey from Studio Calico, but I love the way they group things together. I'll definitely do it again!

IMG_7620

IMG_7512

IMG_7513

IMG_7621

IMG_7622

IMG_7623

IMG_7625

IMG_7626

IMG_7627

IMG_7628

And I ran out of polaroid film! But I did these pages ahead of time. I think that's the key to getting these daily albums done. Now wish me luck for Project Life.

IMG_7629

IMG_7630

I may repost these once I get pics. Am really debating getting a photo printer.

Have a great day!

No comments: