Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Assistant Nurse Manager.

IMG_6707-1

Hi all,

I was looking at some pictures of my cards when I noticed a couple didn't yet have the watermark I usually put on. I figured I had yet to post those.... am praying you haven't seen them before :).

This is one I made for my assistant manager. I know she looks super young, but I think she is super cute. And she reminds me of my ANM because of her long hair and personality. My ANM may be young but I think she's doing a great job. To me, you have to be a wonderful listener, know your resources, and be open to looking at solutions together. That's what makes good management.

Anyway, my ANM also did stamping so I stayed clear from TGF and SOG, which she has already seen and worked with :). This stamp is from Saturated Canary. I really love the hexagons paper behind her (I'm really bad at writing supplies down) and how her socks turned out!

IMG_6708-1

See ya later, alligators!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Wonderful card!!

The Coco Martha said...

Beautiful card and great coloring!!