Thursday, September 20, 2007

Boohoo!



I so want to do lots of things that I can't afford!! Have got to give up so much for the WB (wedding budget), and I really need to stick to my will power! Maybe if I lay low with scrapbooking kits and supplies, I'd get to do these:


1) Justin Timberlake is having a concert this Sunday in the Bay!! I was working on the first concert date, but he rescheduled and now, I'm off!! But I really must not give in!! Oh, he is so dang SEXAY!!!!


2) There is a work convention in the Big Island this November, and originally, I was gonna go. But with the wedding list number increasing, the WB goes up, too! So Fiance and I decided not to go this year. My friends, W and M are going though. And they keep saying that it wouldn't be the same without me. That this will be our last trip together as single women. That all I have to worry about is the plane tickets because they'll pay for our shared hotel. That they don't mind if I snore, they'll still allow me in their beds. That we'll eat everyday at McD's if we have to to save mula!! Such great friends, but I gotta stick to my compromise with the Fiance. Especially when he found out their deal didn't include him :).

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Yes, I could've really done these if I really sacrificed and saved! Last month, I was so bad...I think I bought like 5 or 6 scrapbooking kits. I need to cut down and go back to 3 or 4. Now if only those kit companies accept me as part of their Design Team, then I'll be so happy. I'll get to keep free stuff AND scrapbook!!! Cuz I sure do scrap a lot!!

Sassafrass Lass, Hambly, Heidi Swapp tape and bling, Sanford Pen.

Basic Grey goodness, Scenic Route, Prima flowers, Hambly, Heidi Swapp tape, Sanford Pen.


Used Studio Calico Sept kit.


SOML Sept kit for above and below.



Used Basic Grey pp, Heidi Swapp tape and ribbons, Prima flowers, Stampin' Up ink, American Crafts marker, Sanford Pen, Other-Tag.

2 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Ugh! Having a budget does suck :(
But, think about how great the wedding will be!!

Love all the scrappage. Great pages, girl!!

Unknown said...

Hmmmm...scrap supplies or Justin....I'd take scrap supplies! LOL!!!! Wedding or scrap supplies....WEDDING!!! Then you will NEED the scrap supplies to scrap the wedding!!! So in the end you get the scrap supplies!!! Yay!!! Love your cards and pages....so stinkin' cute!

P.S. Still searching for the mystery gift giver too!