Friday, September 14, 2007

Trying to be Super fast!!

..with posting this blog. I just got out of the shower, and lately, I find myself going on the computer in between my primping! So while I'm waiting for my moisturizer to kick in and for my straightening iron to warm up, I'll blog for a bit.

Not up to much but I have to say that I can't
put this book down! It has given me so many ideas--like taking pics of my beauty and hygiene stuff and scrapping about getting ready (I've got it down to a system!). I CANNOT wait to scrap out of the usual box!


In the meantime, here's what I've been up to.
The first two are cards, made from the September Cocoa Daisy kit. The last two are from Zingboom (love all their vintage stuff!)




1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Yay you got the book! I still need to order mine! :)

Love the cards and LOs! You're totally rocking and rolling the scrapbooking! So cool! :)