Saturday, August 1, 2009

Birthday cards galore!






It's time to PARTAY... Happy ANYAversary!!


I have tons of close friends (including a brother and sis-STAR-in-law) who will be celebrating a birthday in August. It's a month full of parties and so far, I have these cards done (*supply list below). Just in time, too, for my new favorite stamps are celebrating THEIR own birthday!

Happy 1st Birthday, The Greeting Farm! To celebrate, there is a HUGE blog fest!! So, I'd just like to welcome everyone who is visiting my blog for the first time! I am pretty new to The Greeting Farm world but I am absolutely in AWE of the products AND the work. I am so grateful to my BFF for referring me to these cuties!! I'd LOVE a comment from YOU, and I CANNOT wait to see your creations as well. I'm sure I'm going to be soooo inspired! It would also be so nice to meet new people who are "addicted" to TGF :).

What else is going on in my life?

So, I left my 8-week-old son with my mom for a two-day class I had to take for work. Yes, I know...why am I taking classes on my maternity leave?? A certification was due in July, and I guess I could've taken it sooner but what's done is done. Anyway, it was hard leaving Mattie at first. I have been there practically every moment since his birth, and then I had to part with him for 16 hours (moms, you feel my pain right?). I kept thinking about him during that time, but I have to admit that in the end, it was nice to have a "break." To be able to get back into the routine of things while knowing he'll be there at home. It was surreal at first, but I soon got into the groove talking about work and laughing it up with my friends and co-workers. During those two days though, I could've sworn his cries became different, sorta deeper...So, then I became sad again :(. I couldn't wait to hold him and hug him and give him kisses when I got back. I guess I got a taste of what's to come when I go back to work in October :(.

*Supplies:
Card one-
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Three Bugs in a Rug (the plaid one), unknown for others
Stamp: Edward, The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento
Markers: Copic
Brads: Basic Grey
Rub-on: Maya Road

Card two-
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: unknown
Stamp: Dahlia, The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento
Ribbon: unknown
Rub-on: Rhonda Farrer
Markers: Copic

Card three-
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Scenic Route, Three bugs in a Rug, unknown
Stamp: Edward, The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento
Ribbon: Unknown
Markers: Copic

46 comments:

the paper bug said...

Cute cards!

Congrats on your little Mattie too!

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous cards Corinne! Love the colour combinations
x

Tracey Feeger said...

wow love them all but have a sweet spot for the Edward one.
mwah
Trace

Jackie said...

These are just adorable! Great job!

Anna said...

Too cute! I know so many people who would die to have one of the Edward cards!

~*Joni said...

Rinne, this is so sweet, I love your use of Edwards for the card, and the Wild Sprout line is just tooo cute for words! I could feel your sadness being away from your 8 week old baby boy. :( So happy you are back home snuggling and kissing on him!

Tammy said...

Super cute TGF B-Day cards!
Well Done.
You new little baby is soooo cute! Congrats!

Jenn said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards!!! Good job on getting your August cards done ahead of time - I still have July ones to do!! OOPS!! :)

kadie said...

These are all super fun! Love your style!

Callie said...

Fabulous cards!

Lynda Nielsen said...

awww, these are just TOO cute!
Hugs
Lynda =)

Tasha said...

These cards are beautiful - lovely colours and great layouts - all are fantastic
fabulous birthday hop
love tasha xx

Kim said...

cute, cute, cute!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Cute cards!

Sheri Gilson said...

Cute cards~great job!!

KanataNewf said...

Fabulous cards! It's so nice for people in our lives to have birthdays so we have an excuse to stamp!

Sprytebyrd said...

Great cards! I love them all!
Dee

Lorie said...

You have been a busy lady to get so many wonderful cards completed with a new baby! Your cards are wonderful, and congratulations to you on the birth of your son!

Petraso said...

lovely cards!!!

StampinCathy said...

All the cards are adorable.

Sparkplug17 said...

So cute! I love the row of flowers on your first card.

niteowl77 said...

I favorite is the birthday girl card!

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card love the GF stamps can't wait for the new ones. Sue :o)

Kajsa said...

So fun with an Anya blog hop!
I look forward to go through your whole blog later on.

Elena said...

Wonderful cards! I love them all! Thank you so much for celebrating with us!

Scrappy said...

Fantastic Cards! Love 'em! Thanks for sharing!

Congrats on your beautiful son too! I know what you mean about having to be away from him for a bit too. It's bbibttersweet, but it gets better as soon as you see that sweet little face again! :)

JenRaff said...

I have now bookmarked your page -- it's great! Have to come back and take my time to see all your great art!
Your baby is sooo cute!

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful cards!

Randi said...

I love all three cards!! Beautiful layouts and coloring!!
I spotted your Geisha Anya below, too. Stunning!! Love all your great details!

crafty amy said...

Oh wow these are 3 stunning cards I love them all! I hope you are not working too hard.

X Amy X

Javablustamper said...

I LOVE all your creations!!! Great job!

Angie said...

OMGoodness, I love your birthday cards! Those wild sprouts are some of my favorites and I love what you did with them. I totally feel your pain with leaving your baby boy! I have 3 kiddos and I remember the odd "missing" feeling after leaving them for the first few times. I still get it actually when I don't have all three of them with me at the same time! LOL! I love your work and I'm going to have to come back here later to check out the rest of your blog posts! And I love your song too... heehee!

Amy said...

Love all your cards, each one is so creative and unique!

Unknown said...

These are really cute cards, Corrinne. Congrats on your little! He is adorable! I wanted to send you an email but your addy is not under your profile.

Peggy said...

Beautiful birthday cards!! You ROCK!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

These are wonderful! So glad our Bday hop came at a time when you had cards to make...you'll surely put them to good use! These are awesome! Thanks for partying with us ;)

Stephanie J said...

Love your cards! I really like how you made Dahlia blonde - I have such a hard time picturing her with light hair, so this is very inspiring!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love all your beautiful creations! Xx

Tanya said...

Great cards!!!! geesh, am I the only one that has not inked Edward yet, lol. He has been sitting here staring at me, and now seeing your cards. I may have to take a little break from hopping and ink him, hehehehe.

What a cute baby boy!!! I can not wait until my sister has her third.

Cheryl Walker said...

Love all your cards you designed, they are all soooo sweet!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Unknown said...

great cards...they are so cute!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

3 beautiful cards Corinne! Your coloring is so well done, and I love your simple layouts and impeccable designs. Congrats on the new baby!

Jackie Thomas said...

All your cards are adorable. Beautiful work. xo Jackie

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Wow, you made not ONE, not TWO, but THREE cards? You're AWESOME! :)

Leanne said...

Your cards are wonderful, and I absolutely adore the cute pic of your son - I remember when mine were that small!

Thank you for entering my Gorjuss Girls candy - good luck!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Peechy said...

fabbie cards, congras on your baby.... enjoy all the time you have with him before work xoxo