Thursday, August 20, 2009

Feeling much better!

Made two quick and simple cards mostly from my stash supply.






It was baby boy's first picnic. We had our annual picnic for work, which technically, I wasn't allowed to go to. Thought very hard about his outfit-- wanted something casual and cute. Thought it would be really hot and my babe is just like his mom-- Mattie gets sweaty really easily.



Finally decided on this Gap hat, which hid his much-loved spiky hair. Was also excited about him wearing this! So fun and cute! But, DARN, it was colder and windier than I thought. Good thing I brought an extra blanket and sweater. Here's Matthew looking up at the sky.




His view. I wanted to fall asleep! :)

Thanks for visiting! Toot-a-loo!

1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Awww, the cards are so cute! I keep saying that, don't I? Bummed I didn't go to the work picnic. Still not brave enough to take 2 kids out! But from your FB pics - it looked like a lot of fun!